Sunday, August 17, 2008

People In Shanghai and Their opinion on India

I wud like to share one incident with you.

Hope u all know that Chinese ppl eat using Chopstics. I learned using Chopstics after coming to China. But I was not so good at using them. Felt extremly difficult to enjoy my food.

But I thought that people may think bad if I use my hands. Oneday, I decided to eat with my hands in the restaurant where I have my Breakfast everyday. I started eating using my hands.

Surprisingly, No one stared at me or nothing like I am doing something different. They just carried on with their work. People are easy going and very friendly.
They know very well about how to welcome a foreigner. Infact, they are very keen to help Indians. In their opinion, India is a very beautiful country & Indians are cool and Intelligent.

Most of the Chinese people are always smiling, active and Healthy. That may be because of their food.

Chinese people call India as "Indu".

No comments: